3TSI is a growing business, and throughout our growth and expansion we are looking for qualified applicants to fill our current job openings. Not only is 3TSI a great place to build your career, but we also offer opportunity for advancement, above average wages, and an industry-leading benefit package. We work diligently to recruit, and train the best in the business, and we value those who share our "do whatever it takes to make the customer happy" attitude.
If you are interested in a career with 3TSI, have a strong work ethic, and enjoy a fast-paced, friendly environment, then we encourage you to review our current job openings, and apply online, or in person at our Sioux City location.
- Pipe WelderFull-time
About this Position
Work with a team to complete general to comprehensive pipe welding tasks as assigned. This position must be able to stick weld and or TIG weld pipe from Schedule 5 to very heavy pipe.Learn MoreApply Now
- Be able to stick weld carbon/stainless
- Be able to TIG weld carbon/stainless
- Pipefitting skills are beneficial
- In addition to welding, general labor duties will also be assigned
- Knowledge of Swaglok or a compatible compression system is beneficial
- Must be able to measure and use general hand tools
- This position requires travel, overtime, and weekend work
- Project ManagerFull-time
About this Position
Develop, oversee, and maintain a project management function associated with 3TSI's shop and field work. Project manager reports to officers.Learn MoreApply Now
- Attend client meetings for ongoing and prospective projects.
- Estimate and determine project requirements and assign staff. Oversee and maintain relationships between all parties concerned with the project and facilitate any changes or modifications and resolution of project problems.
- Spend reasonable amount of time in the field, sometimes providing hands-on demonstrations on the job site.
- Oversee development, read, and explain blueprints for individual jobs.
- Organize and develop plan for jobs including required materials, staff, and time for completion.
- Analyze short and long term shop/field staffing needs and make recommendations for changes.
- Arrange, manage, and maintain outsourcing agreements.
- Order and purchase required materials for jobs.
- Work with customers and potential customers to sell 3TSI products and services.
- Analyze industry trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Manage maintenance needs for shop.
- Requires flexible hours including weekends and some evenings and holidays.
Our employees are the key to our success, and we pride ourselves on being able to offer some of the best benefits in the industry.
Our health coverage provides you with access to many of Siouxland's doctors, dentists, and optometrists; not only for you, but your family, as well.
Health benefits offered:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance (Learn more)
In today's economy, your personal well-being is important, and we want to help you reach your goals.
Other benefits include:
- Progressive Pay Program
- Vacation, national holidays and paid sick time
- Profit Sharing
- On-the-Job Training
- Career Progression